Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cannes Shopping Festival

Yes, an entire post dedicated to this event... No, it's not that I attended every fashion show or cocktail that was in the programme but when you have VIP entrance to the Salvatore Ferragamo boutique AND you have the chance to view the Collection Printemps/Eté 2011 of Azzaro and Ferragamo in the Palais des Festivals you've got to mention it! What a girl's gotta do, a girl's gotta do...

The Cannes Shopping Festival started when Le Boyfriend insisted I stand in between the amazingly cool 'shopping bags' in front of the Palais des Festivals.
Then Sofie got hold of invites for drink and the fashion shows, for which I think I'll let the pictures do the talking. All this followed by a bottle of Vin Blanc and tapas at Le Carré d'Or... So fashionably fun!!

Azzaro
Ferragamo

Ferragamo²

Dreaming of the amazing Azzaro dresses, I'm off...

Bisous,

Anabel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment