Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sortir & Sunburn & Shopping

Here I am, a glass of white wine at hand, a good tune in the background. I'm enjoying my last night all alone. Because tomorrow my roommates start arriving. In a way I think it may be nice, on the other hand I'm a bit sceptical, but let's stay positive! From what I've hear my 2 roommates will be Chinese girls, but of course more updates on this 'hot topic' soon.
I worked Le Matin today, and again tomorrow. Before that I had my repos, which was... sunny! There was sun the entire time and I made the most of it. On Tuesday I started off the day with a bit of shopping, tell me this handbag doesn't spell out "Anabel". I couldn't leave it.
After the shops, it was the sun's turn and I enjoyed a Kir on a terrace, followed by a very delicious Italian lunch with a friend. After lunch we set of to the beach where we placed ourselves on comfy duo-sunbeds. Later I was accompanied by another friend and we started of with some wine and continued to her flat for a home-made tapas meal.
The next day the sun was out early again, so after the necessary grocery shopping I set off to the beach to finish my book. I was there for a bit more than two hours and... I got a slight sunburn. Summer has started, I daresay. Following La Plage, I met two friends and we enjoyed cocktails during Happy Hour and a very giant pizza afterwards.


In the weekend, even though I had to work, I went out to Cannes. As I got there it was a bit rainy, but when we left the Irish Pub the rain had gotten a lot worse. What made it better was the fact that we managed to watch an Oscar-worthy fight on a yacht. The fight included : a half-naked man, drunk people, a violent girl... all in all, a situation I wish I could have filmed to share with you. The night out itself was fun, and I even managed to get the bus driver to drop me off at the door of the hotel. Le Depot is in the street of my hotel.

Bisous,

Anabel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment