Sunday, February 6, 2011

La vie en rosé!

Ah, what a beautiful weather it has been the past few days! It immediately adds to a good mood. I mean, who doesn't love to wear their sunglasses, and enjoy several glasses of chilled wine on the beach?! Might I add, for your information, that it is currently February. Just saying...
On Friday I only had to start work at 15h15, and seeing the blue sky and rays of sunshine just before noon, I decided I needed to go outside. So, I went out and started walking towards the Port de Plaisance de Mandelieu - La Napoule. This town is also known as the capital of the mimosa. It was over half an hour walk, and as I was starting to feel hungry I found myself a table, outside of a nice little restaurant, facing the sun and the yachts. I even had to take of my jacket as it was too hot. After a pasta with salmon and a glass of white wine I walked back to start the last shift of the week, a very calm one at that. But at least it also gave me time to do research for my management case.
I have the weekend off, yes! Saturday was another day of splendid weather so a friend who is in Nice came over to visit La Croisette. Walking does make you feel thirsty, so we found ourselves a place on the beach to enjoy a bottle of rosé wine and a catch up. A bit later we were joined by another friend who just got off work, and again a bottle of rosé and chats were off the essence. The amazing apéro on the beach was followed by a lovely dinner in a cosy restaurant. Needless to say, the italian-style dinner was accompanied by, yes,  another glass of rosé.

Les filles @ Plage Royal, Cannes

To finish of the great weekend (and its only Sunday morning) Le Boyfriend has booked his tickets to come over next weekend! Total excitement!! I'd like to add, even though we decided we're not doing anything special for Valentine's Day, he is going to be here on the 14th and I'm already sure it'll be the best Valentine's Day ever!

A bientôt!

Et, à votre santé...

Anabel
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment