Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A new look and old friends...

Voila, the new workweek has started. But not without... a new uniform. Before I came here I was told to bring a "jupe noir et chemisier blanc", and so I did. I even went out and bought two new white shirts. But apparently La Directrice didn't like my skirt so she made the housekeeping ladies search for a uniform. I wouldn't really mind if it wasn't such a horrid uniform. From top to bottom I now stand at the reception desk wearing a pink, short-sleeved shirt, and a blue, baggy, woolen jacket on top of that. Then I have a dark grey skirt, which isn't too bad. And I finish my outfit of with black shoes. Thank God I brought heels, otherwise it would have been a complete disaster.

 But still : no complaints!

 I started off the week in a good mood because I spent Sunday afternoon with 2 friends from school. They're also in Cannes and they get to share an apartment. No wait, they prefer calling it their penthouse. It's cosy and it was really nice catching up and seeing some familiar faces. Of course this was accompanied by a glass of wine and bitings. I'm already looking forward to our next apéro....
Also the very long and uninterrupted Skype-session (trust me, it's rare that there are no connection problems) with Le Boyfriend a couple of hours before work helped to get me all set for the next few days of work!

A bientôt!

Bisous,

Ready for work...
Anabel
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Anabel you look stunning in your uniform.. ;)
    Thank God I don't have to wear one!

    xx

    ReplyDelete